A love that never ends

It's so crazy how love can find you. It's so crazy how our hearts can be attuned to the smallest vibrations. It's so crazy when the entire world is caving in Your light still shines. 

It's so crazy how time passes and love can fade away for some. It's so unimaginable How you can still hold everything that you value so close to your heart.

It's so crazy how our hearts can hurt. It's so crazy how our hearts can heal. There's a beauty in the process of falling in love, staying in love, getting sick in love, dying in love, surviving in love, and loving to love.

I hope you can love. I hope you'll never forget. I hope any pain can be washed away. I hope you learn to love again. For in the end you are my eternal friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

then you climbed a mountain